Elk River Float Trips & Camping in Pineville Missouri
Canoeing | Rafting | Kayaking
The Elk River and Big Sugar Creek, have become popular destinations for floaters and campers in the Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri area for years. We offer a variety of floating options from rafting with large groups to kayaking and canoeing. Reserve your family float trip on the beautiful Elk River in Pineville, Missouri today!
Canoe Float Trips
Raft Float Trips
Inner Tubes & Cooler Tubes
• $15 each (4 Miles Only)
Inquire by Phone for Availability of 4 Man or 10 Man Rafts.
Kayak Float Trips
Elk River Float Trips
Our most popular trip option is from
Big Elk to Mt Shira Area
• 8 miles / 4 to 5 hours
We also have a 4 mile option beginning downstream from Big Elk and taking out at the Mt Shira Area.
This trip is offered when water levels do not allow for the 8 mile trip.
Other Trip Options
Other Trips We Offer
Cyclone to Big Elk
- 12 miles / 6 to 7 hour
Minimum of 2 Boats (Excludes Rafts)
Extra $50 fee for transport for this trip.
Canoe Float Extras
Seatbacks and Cushions are available for $5
Let us Shuttle your private boat!
We charge $30 for either a Boat or Vehicle Shuttle.
Inquire by phone for any questions about shuttle arrangements.
Pets are $10 each – Please leave pets at home when possible. Absolutely NO aggressive breeds.
4 persons in a canoe will not be allowed.
$15 per Adult (13 and Up)
$10 per Child (Ages 4-12)
*Children 3 and Under are No Charge.
$40 for first two Guests
Each Additional Guest is charged the Basic Camping Rate.
Day Passes are $8/Person and Expire at 7pm.
Pets are $10 each, per night. There is a 2 pet Limit for Each Site. Absolutely No Aggressive Breeds.
• Large Beaches
• Free WiFi
• Two Clean Bathhouses, Hot Showers
• Volleyball Court
• Snacks & Tackle
• Basketball court
• Campground critters
Cabins & Lodging
The River House
The River House is perfect for your family or large group!
Featuring 4,000 Square Feet this cabin sleeps 16 people comfortably.
This Cabin rents for $600/night for Up to 16ppl.
Additional Guests are $50/night.
Your Stay includes a 1,000 ft span of Elk River Frontage. A Beautiful Weekend Getaway you won't find anywhere else!
Reservation Policy for all Floating, Camping and Cabin Rentals
• Full deposit required for floating and camping reservations for Saturday and Holiday Weekends.
• Full payment required for all RV, camping, boating, raft and cabin rental reservations 7 days prior to arrival for most summer weekend visits. 7 day cancellation notice required for refund, less a 10% cancellation fee. No refunds for cancellation within 7 or fewer days of scheduled arrival date.
• Float trips are made rain or shine. If extreme weather conditions prevent starting your float by 1 pm, you will be issued a raincheck for the date of your choice, based on availability.
• No refunds or rainchecks on camping.